(5 years experience required)
ABC Bicycles is a bicycle retail establishment located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Established in 1958, our heritage is in our constant motivation to adapt to the ever changing needs of our customers. Customers drive the success of this business. Satisfying the customers’ needs is what we do. We are motivated to innovate and improve in order to succeed in the current and future retail environment.
We are a team-oriented company that focuses on a positive culture. We believe in each other and understand that our actions represent ourselves, our team and the company. We believe in our community and understand that we have an obligation to help improve the quality of life of our customers and our neighbors.
• Managing overall service business planning and performance
• Evaluating service labor and parts offering
• Maintaining service inventory and supplies
• Service employee training and development
• Quality of work
• Preserving Heritage and Brand Standards
• Issue resolutions – including warranty and service take backs
• Reporting to the Store Manager and Owner
• Maintaining required service productivity
• Being motivated by sales goals and performance metrics
• Creating service budgets and goals
• Creating monthly/yearly service goals and plan for success
• Inspection of work orders “due” and “completed” in order to ensure all work orders are being completed to an established quality standard and optimal service throughout is achieved.
• Organization, implementation, and validation of technical training to increase capability, efficiency, and proficiency of service work.
• Ensuring all technicians are up to date on all technologies tools, processes, and procedures related to products being sold or serviced.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in service marketing and promotional events
• Processing of all warranty items
• Maintain tool inventory
• Audit and examine service cycle counts
• Audit and examine service part inventory
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Attend and participate in all store meetings
• Attend and participate in marketing events
• Maintain all required training certifications
• Attend TCS (Trek Certified Service)
Compensation and Benefits:
•Compensation is determined by experience
• Sales and Labor Incentives
• Semi-Annual Reviews
• Insurance Benefits
• Strong Team Atmosphere